My Three Phase Program now designed to be done from your living room! Using minimal equipment and space, follow along as I instruct you through full length workout videos that are proven to strengthen, tone and improve your overall health and fitness. Your online training program will include:
- Phase One (weeks 1-4) includes full body workouts to get the body moving. Improve mobility and flexibility.
- Phase Two (weeks 5-8) is all about developing lean muscle tone. Gain strength and create definition.
- Phase Three (weeks 9-12) is where the magic happens! Lean out, burn fat and improve endurance with intense workouts.
- Watch videos from your laptop, mobile device or stream on your television.
- Minimal equipment needed – just an exercise mat, stability ball and dumbbells.
Your online purchase of my At Home Three Phase Program will include:
- Unlimited access to full length workout videos, including resistance training, HIIT circuits, cardio, ab and booty routines.
- Six full workouts per week from the comfort of your living room.
- A downloadable Three Phase Nutrition guide which includes all the tools you need to eat healthy, find balance and stay on track.
- Sample menus, recipes and shopping lists specifically designed for each phase of the program to provide you with optimal results.
Be a part of a growing network of like-minded women and receive your daily dose of motivation and inspiration. With your purchase you will also receive:
- Access to a members only group forum.
- Ongoing Q & A with myself and other members of the #HRThreePhase Community.
- Recipes, tips, tricks, motivation and success stories from myself and other members.
- Direct messaging capabilities for personalized support.
- Entry into private, members only contests and challenges!
Check out the following frequently asked questions I get about my At Home program. If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to send me a message at email@example.com
The At Home Program includes a series of full length workout videos that can be accessed through your account dashboard. Your Nutrition Guide is available as a downloadable PDF. This can also be accessed through your account dashboard and saved to your computer and/or any mobile devices for easy, ongoing access.
Simply log into your account page on heatherrobertson.com From the "My Account" tab you will see the At Home Program. This is where all the videos are stored and organized by day/week. To watch a video you must be connected to the internet or a strong wifi signal to stream the videos. *Since the videos are full length please allow a few moments for the video to fully load.
The only equipment you will need is an exercise mat, stability ball and dumbbells. For dumbbells I recommend for beginners 5-8 lbs Intermediate 10-12 lbs Advanced 12-15 lbs+ It's great to have a variety so that you can challenge yourself as you progress!
The At Home program is designed to be completed six days each week. This, of course, is not set in stone - feel free to move things around to accommodate your schedule. You can always combine weight and cardio days together if need be.
Yes! Maximize your results by following the included nutritional guide throughout your training program. Simply choose which version is best for you by selecting an option from the drop down menu on the product page. Options include gluten free, lactose free, lacto-ovo vegetarian and regular.
I always love seeing progress photos and they can be a great way to hold yourself accountable! I recommend taking a full length, well lit photo from the front, back and side when you start the program. At the end of each phase do the same thing and try to keep your pose and wardrobe the same. You can email them to me at support@heatherrobertson to share all your hard work and success and to receive personalized support/advice directly from me!