Skip to content
- Attach a rope attachment to a high pulley and grab with palms facing in.
- Stand up straight with a very slight lean forward, bring the upper arms close to your body and lock your elbows at your sides.
- Exhale and use the triceps to push the rope down. At the bottom of the movement the arms should be fully extended and the rope is separated to the sides of your thighs.
- Hold the contraction for a second and then inhale, bringing the rope slowly up to the starting point.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.