Skip to content
- Attach an ankle cuff to a low cable pulley and then comfortably attach the cuff to your ankle.
- Stand on the leg that is not cuffed and hold on to the pulley station for support with one hand and place your other hand on your hip.
- Keeping your weighted leg straight, exhale as you raise it as far out to the side as possible
- Pause briefly at the top and then inhale you you lower it back down, allowing it to cross slightly over the opposite leg.
- Repeat this motion for the recommended amount of repetitions on each side.