Skip to content
- Lay on your back on an inclined bench and hold on to the top of the bench with both hands.
- Hold your legs straight out parallel to the floor using your abs to hold them there while keeping your knees and feet together.
- While exhaling, move your legs towards the torso as you roll your pelvis backwards and you raise your hips off the bench extending your legs straight into the air.
- Hold the contraction for a moment and lower your legs back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.