Skip to content
- Attach an ankle cuff to a low cable pulley and then attach the cuff comfortably around your ankle.
- Face the machine and grasp the frame for support.
- While keeping your knees slightly bent and your posture upright, Exhale and kick the working leg backwards as high as it will comfortably go. Squeeze your gluteus here for a second.
- Inhale as you lower your working leg back down, resisting the pull of the cable until you reach the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions on both sides.