Skip to content
- Attach a rope to a high pulley. Grasp the rope with both hands and face away from the cable machine.
- Position your hands behind your head. Stagger your stance and lean forward from the waist. Your elbows should be pointing forward
- Exhale as you extend through the elbow pushing the rope forward over your head. Be sure to keep the upper arm stationary
- Squeeze your triceps at the top of the movement, and then inhale as you lower the weight back to the start position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions