Skip to content
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand and lay back on a slightly inclined bench.
- Hold the dumbbells with arms fully extended, hanging at your sides. Rotate your arms so that palms and forearms are facing out.
- Exhale and curl the weight outward and up while keeping your forearms in line with your side deltoids. Continue the curl until the dumbbells are at shoulder height.
- Pause at the top of the movement and then inhale, slowly lowering the weights back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.