Skip to content
- Lay on an incline bench with a dumbbell in each hand
- Lift the dumbbells one at a time so that you can hold them at shoulder width.
- Once you have the dumbbells raised to shoulder width, rotate your wrists forward so that the palms of your hands are facing forward. This will be your starting position.
- Exhale and push the dumbbells up with your chest touching the weights together at the top of the motion.
- Lock your arms at the top, hold for a second, and then inhale and start slowly lowering the weight.
- Repeat the movement for the recommended amount of repetitions.