Skip to content
- Stand upright holding a dumbbell in both hands at chest level.
- Step forward with your right leg. Inhale and lower your upper body down, bedding both knees until the rear knee almost touches the ground
- While keeping the torso upright and maintaining balance, twist your torso to the right side.
- Rotate the upper body back to centre and then exhale and push up through the heel of the front foot to return to the starting position.
- Repeat the movement for the recommended amount of repetitions on both sides