Skip to content
- Begin with a box of an appropriate height in front of you. Stand with your feet should width apart.
- Perform a short squat in preparation for jumping, swinging your arms behind you.
- Jump out of this position, extending through the hips, knees, and ankles to jump as high as possible swinging your arms forward and up.
- Land on the box with the knees slightly bent, absorbing the impact through the legs.
- Jump down from the box back to the ground, or step down one leg at a time.
- Repeat for the recommended number of repetitions