Skip to content
- Hold the handle of a low pulley with your right hand.
- Bend at the waist until your torso is nearly parallel to the floor. Bend your legs lightly and place your left hand on your hip or lower thigh.
- Exhale as you raise your right arm out to the side, keeping you elbow slightly bent. Lift the arm until it is parallel to the floor and in line with your right ear.
- Inhale as you lower the weight back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions on each side.