Skip to content
- Lay flat on your back on an exercise mat with legs fully extended and arms extended overhead while holding on to a weight, medicine ball or exercise ball.
- Lift the legs, torso and arms at the same time to contract up in to a V position.
- At the top of this motion, hold the crunch as you pass the ball from the hands to in between your feet
- Lower the legs, torso and arms back to the starting position.
- Repeat this motion for the recommended amount of receptions alternating the ball between the feet and hands.