Skip to content
- Lay face down on an exercise mat. Start with your arms extended out to your sides in a ’T’ positions. Your legs should be fully extended straight behind you
- Exhale as you simultaneously raise your arms, legs, and chest off of the floor and hold this contraction for 2-3 seconds. Keep your arms and legs straight during the movement.
- Inhale and slowly begin to lower your arms, legs and chest back down to the starting position
- Move your arms into a ‘Y’ position. Exhale and repeat Steps 2-3
- Lastly, move your arms into a “I” position straight in front of you and repeat steps 2-3
- Performing a set of T,Y,I counts as one Repetition
- Repeat for the recommended amount of receptions