Skip to content
- Stand on the seat if an upright bench.
- Hold a dumbbell in one hand Hold one leg off of the bench and squat down on the other.
- Squat down by bending the knee and sitting back. Keep the weight in the heel that is on the seat and keep the knee touching the inclined bench.
- Keep your back straight and core tight. Extend your other arm if needed to help balance.
- Hold the bottom position for a second and then reverse the motion, driving through the heel and keeping your head and chest up as you come up to the starting position.
- Repeat on both sides for the suggested amount of repetitions.